Welcome to the Sov
** Now With Summer Patio! Sov new hours are Thurs-Sat 1pm-1am and Sun 1pm-11pm
Established in 2010 and a forerunner to downtown Port Arthur’s burgeoning culinary scene, the Sovereign Room gastropub strives for innovation as well as using fresh house-made ingredients wherever possible. Stop by for a pint after work or experience our award winning pubfare in a laid-back environment.
Thunder Bay’s ground zero for local, craft and import beers. Now carrying products from Bellwoods, One Time BrewCo., Eastbound, Left Field & More.
Currently On Tap
- Pinot Noir Sour by Bench
- Jordan Harbour Pale by Bench
- Juicy Scoops #1 Lactose Pale by Nickel Brook
- Devils Trill IPA by Blood Brothers
- McAdams Apple Cider
- Trouble in the Fields Corn Lager by Dominion City
- Boxing Hare English Mild by Dominion City
- Sovereign Spice by Stack
- Killarney Cream Ale by Manitoulin
- Irish Stout by Murphys
Local Products and Vendors
- Sleeping Giant Brewery
- One Time BrewCo.
- The Cheese Encounter
- B & B Farms
- Commissary Deli & Smoked Meats
- Vegetate Market Garden
- Maltese Grocery
- Belluz Farms
- Both Hands Bakery
Hip-Hop, Funk, Electro DJ’s on most Weekends!